Compassionate Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Greene LLP, in Boston, represents patients injured by the negligence of doctors and other health care providers. Such errors can arise by misdiagnosing serious conditions such as cancer, obstetrical mistakes that cause cerebral palsy and other birth defects, surgical errors, and other breaches of the standard of care that cause serious injury or death.
Our Massachusetts attorneys fight to hold medical providers accountable for their actions. By keeping our caseload small, we can concentrate on your action and find out why medical negligence arose.
The Medical Malpractice Cases We Represent
Some of the cases we have handled in this area include physicians or medical providers who have:
- Misdiagnosed colon cancer
- Failed to monitor and treat fetal distress, resulting in permanent brain damage
- Negligent performance of surgery to restore vision, resulting in brain damage or traumatic injury
- Negligently performing cardiac surgery, resulting in death or injury
- Negligently performing spinal surgery, resulting in neurologic damage
As medical malpractice cases are extremely complex, it is crucial to have an attorney on your side who knows how to handle such matters. For over 25 years, our attorneys at Greene LLP have represented clients in the most serious personal injury cases, including wrongful death, products liability and medical malpractice.
We will take immediate action on your claim. We will always keep you updated regarding new developments in your case and abide by your concerns in order to obtain the best possible outcome.
Contact A Skilled Medical Malpractice Attorney Today