Holding Manufacturers Liable For Defective Products
Greene LLP has represented numerous workers and consumers injured by dangerous and defective products. Our attorneys handle cases involving products ranging from an ordinary ladder to specialized industrial equipment. Many of our cases involve complex mechanical systems such as motor vehicles, escalators, elevators and cranes.
We have over 25 years of experience handling products liability matters. It is our philosophy to pay specific attention to every case we handle. And the most important case we take will be in representing you.
Vast Understanding Of Complex Product Cases
Most defective product cases are highly complex. Resulting injuries from such cases are often catastrophic. Unfortunately, not all attorneys have the knowledge or resources to handle these matters.
At Greene LLP, we successfully handled cases such as:
- Defectively designed scaffolding that caused multiple organ damage and the permanent impairment of a mason
- The defective window retention system in a Volkswagen bus that caused the ejection and death of a young high school student
- A defective “mini-spare” tire that caused a young mother’s death
- A commercial furnace explosion that resulted in a factory worker receiving third-degree burns
- The faulty manufacture of a die-cast machine that subsequently blinded its operator in an explosion
Due to our extensive handling of these cases, our Boston lawyers have access to experts who will testify on your behalf in products liability matters. Our lawyers also have the understanding of industry standards to cross-examine defense experts on the stand. Because of our knowledge of Massachusetts’ court processes, we know how to leverage the courts to obtain maximum verdicts or settlements.
Products Liability Attorneys You Can Trust
To find out more about our law firm and to set up an initial consultation, please contact our office by calling 888-532-3513. In the products liability cases we handle, you will not have to pay any fee unless we recover compensation for you.